Donuts or Doughnuts?!
However you spell it, I am in LOVE with them. It’s not super hard to just fry up your own as well. Today I wanted to share a super easy vegan donut recipe! Only 4 ingredients and one of the main special ingredient is tofu! Yep. Tofu. Sounds weird, but I assure you that it is super tasty.
It’s healthy. Well…sort of.
Eating things that makes me happy is healthy for my mind. Trying to eat them in moderation though.
- 3 cups of Cake Flour (Hakurikiko)
- 14 oz firm Tofu
- 1/2 cup or more sugar (depending on desired sweetness level)
- 1T Baking Powder
- Coconut oil for frying
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Once everything is mixed together, create a bite sized donut holes!
- Put the coconut oil in a small pan and fry them up until light brown and crispy.
- Seriously, that's it.
- Enjoy your donut holes!
- For the cake flour I used Hakurikiko (Nisshin Brand).
- ♥ My Suggested Ingredients ♥
CLICK on the above image to sign up for my HAPPINESS love letters ♥♥♥
I promise I will never clutter your inbox with crap.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."