BRING ON THE SPICE!
Who loves spicy!? I do!
Anyways, just wanted to share this amazing/spicy taco seasoning I make. It does use a lot of spices, but it will last a while. Just sprinkle this when cooking your meats for tacos! So yummy~! Let me know what else you used this spice for. Would love to try out some new recipes.
Remifeb's Homemade Taco Seasoning
Spice it up! Use this spice and create some yummy mexican dishes.
- Chili powder 4T
- Cumin 4T
- Paprika 1T
- Cayenne 1/2 T-1T (depends on how spicy you want it)
- Oregano 1 T
- Onion Powder 1T
- Garlic Powder 1T
- Salt 1T
- Pepper 1/2T
- Corriander 1/2T
- Place all the ingredients in a jar, Close it and shake it up.
- You can always decrease the amount Cayenne and Pepper if you want it less spicy.
♥ My Suggested Products ♥
- I mostly get kirkland brand for my spices, but any kind would probably be alright.
- I use Pyrex snapware to store spices, but any empty jar old jar can be used as well.
Tweet me @remifeb or follow me on facebook 🙂
CLICK on the above image to sign up for my HAPPINESS love letters ♥♥♥
I promise I will never clutter your inbox with crap.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."