I went through 5 lbs worth of limes in a week…
Yes. You read that right!
So here I am to share you my favorite snack using limes! It’s super easy to make for busy people like myself. I love eating, but I hate slaving off in the kitchen to create something that I would devour in less than 15 minutes. Probably should learn to eat slow, but I’m a pretty hungry person. Want my food pronto!
Happy snacking everyone <3
- Cut the ends of your cucumber and peel the skin using a peeler.
- Then slice them up into rounds.
- Squeeze 1/4 lime and sprinkle chili powder and salt to taste.
- That's it! Get a fork and eat!
- Sometimes I eat this with deli meat if I am feeling extra snacky.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."