Playa del Carmen is a beautiful place to visit, with warm waters and great food!
Another cool place I went was Xcaret!
It is an eco park with a sample of Mexico’s culture, nature, food, music and beauty. So, the best part of this place is the hammocks! Very relaxing to just take a nap in the afternoon after exploring the park. There are quite a lot to see though so I didn’t lay around too much because I only had a one day pass. Also, don’t miss the show!
Ruins are the BEST!
- La Tortuga Hotel & Spa (loved this cute hotel!)
- Xcaret (You can buy their tickets on-line and get up to 15% off which I did during my stay)
- Chocolates Kaokao Factory
- Kaxapa Factory (Very Yummy food. The people that work here are super friendly and nice!)
- Cenote Chaak Tun (Highly recommend this tour. I didn’t book it through the tour through the website. Just went to the location, but it was a great experience and the guide was awesome!)
CLICK on the above image to sign up for my HAPPINESS love letters ♥♥♥
I promise I will never clutter your inbox with crap.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."