1 Juice from a Lemon (Sometimes I just use this lemon juice if I don’t have fresh lemons. It comes in very handy and lasts a long time.)
1/2~1 Cup of Water
1/2 Cup of Tahini
1 Tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Vinegar
3 Tbsp Mirin (I use Shirakiku Original Mirin, but other brands should work)
Mix all the ingredients in a food processor! I use cuisinart food processor, but you can put it in a blender as well. Love cuisinart products for cooking. I highly recommend them.
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Juice from a Lemon (Sometimes I just use this lemon juice if I don't have fresh lemons. It comes in very handy and lasts a long time.)
- 1/2~1 Cup of Water
- 1/2 Cup of Tahini
- 1 Tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Mirin (I use Shirakiku Original Mirin, but other brands should work)
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor!
- Add more water to your preferred consistency.
CLICK on the above image to sign up for my HAPPINESS love letters ♥♥♥
I promise I will never clutter your inbox with crap.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."